What after MBBS
Courses preceding MBBS
M.D.: Doctor of Medicine
- This program is generally for doctors who do not practice surgery.
- Course duration is 3 years.
M.S.: Master of Surgery
- Candidates who want to gain proficiency in surgery pursue masters.
- Duration of course is 3 years.
Post graduate diploma
- This is a 2 years diploma course for candidates who want to do a postgraduate diploma.
- Under this candidate have 16 broad specialties out of which they can choose their course of interest.
- Duration of this course is 3 years.
- Admission to all the above-mentioned courses is done on the behalf of NEET PG.
- NEET PG is conducted by NBE (National Board of Examinations)
- Candidates have to complete their compulsory one-year rotatory internship.
- Counseling for NEET PG is conducted by MCC.
- 50% is All India Quota and other 50% is state quota.
- Counselling for the 50% of AIQ seats of government colleges & 100% seats of deemed colleges and central universities are done by MCC
- Whereas the counselling for the rest 50% seats of government colleges is conducted by the respective state.
- Registration for counseling.
- Fee payment.
- Exercising & locking of choices.
- Result publication.
- Reporting to the allotted college.
NEET Advisor is competent enough to deal with NEET PG counseling too. NEET advisor and its counsellor take care of post graduate counselling as well where we help students to get the best college of the lot. NEET PG is not easy so is the counseling process.
With our 15+ year experience we make your journey at ease. So, come join us for your brighter future.