Preparation tips for NEET
ACE NEET 2022 WITH FLYING COLORS
NEET aspirants need to have good preparation for the exam. They should have the skills to be overcome pressure. NEET is a time bound exam and it is suggested that the student should work on time management. Every year there is a significant increase in the number of students who apply for NEET and hence the competition also increases.
NEET advisor team understands the importance of test series, time management, study pattern, study material, competition, etc. To begin your preparation for NEET 2022, divide your NEET 2022 preparation strategy as per the below given five mantras:
The following section provides guidance about some useful techniques for preparation: -
Prepare Smart. Score Better. Grade Up “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” - Bill Cosby
Aspirants who are aiming to exercise medicine in and around the country have to appear for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) conducted by NTA.
The essence of appearing for NEET is being very attentive.
NEET 2022 preparation tips:
“OUR FIRST ADVICE IS, NEVER DEPEND ON TOMMOROW WHAT YOU CAN DO TODAY” Tighten up your seatbelt, work for the best, work today!!
Understanding the syllabus, and exam pattern
- Syllabus of NEET UG includes 180 questions Biology section consists of 90 questions in total, whereas Chemistry and Physics consist of 45 questions each respectively. The maximum marks awarded are 720 which are further divided into three parts as 360 in Biology, 180 in Chemistry, and 180 in Physics.
- 4 marks are awarded for every correct answer and 1 mark is deducted for wrong answers.
- Set a target score of at least 650. After getting through with the exam pattern, start understanding the syllabus.
Making a plan is easy but its execution is what requires strength. Know your most effective hours and start your NEET 2022 preparation in those hours. In order to prepare for NEET 2022, it is important to study for at least 12 hours per day. Having a 650+ in your NEET 2022 requires you to devote 50 per cent of your time in a day to study.
- Practice as many questions as possible for all three subjects. This will help you understand the type of questions asked from each topic and you will know how far you stand from your target score.
- Practicing vaguely won’t be much effective. Make timed sessions and try to solve a certain number of questions in a fixed time. This will help you overcome the time constraint.
- All the study and hard work would be of no use if there is no revision. Revising chapters, you have already covered will not only help you retain the information but also find new points that remained unnoticed previously.
- Make revision your habit from the beginning of the NEET 2022 preparation.
- Schedule a sharp and crisp strategy for examination.
- Time management is a vital aspect while preparing for NEET. Students should monitor their time while practicing the mock test.
- Students should grasp knowledge according to their capacity of learning because it is very difficult for the human mind to remember everything it reads, so learn how much is feasible for one’s mind.
Know the syllabus
- Students must be aware of syllabus in advance so that they don’t waste their time on unnecessary study material.
- Detailed knowledge of syllabus will be crucial for formulating a strategy in NEET 2022 preparation.
Important topics for NEET 2022
Physics: - Optics, mechanics, thermodynamics, electronic devices, current electricity.
Chemistry: - General organic chemistry, mole concept, chemical bonding, electrochemistry, thermodynamics, coordination compound, equilibrium.
Biology: - Physiology of plants and animals, Morphology, genetics & evolution, cell biology, biotechnology, human physiology, diversity of living organisms.
- Study material should be helpful in clearing the basic concept and topics and it should also help you to devise a strategy to solve questions quickly.
- Refer to the best possible books that can help you crack the NEET.
- NCERT books are the most important ones which have to be prepared thoroughly, other relevant resources can also help you through the entire syllabus
Previous year exam analysis
- Aspirants can take help from last year’s analysis to know which part they should focus on.
- The difficulty level of last year NEET was moderate as suggested by appeared aspirants and experts.
- Among all three subjects’ biology was the easiest and physics was the toughest. Chemistry was moderately difficult.
Chapter wise weightage
- When marks are distributed from chapter to chapter, students are able to recognize which chapter they should focus on and which they shouldn’t focus on.
- It clarifies their area of focus which provides optimal utilization of time.
Attempt full length mock test
- Take mock test in one go
- Assess your performance and spot your weak areas.
- Take any All-India mock test series so that you get a realistic picture of your performance among a large number of students.
Focus on weak areas
- Attempt previous year papers and study topics, based on the question asked in the examination.
- Take help from your counsellor or teachers.