Armed Forces Medical Colleges, Pune
Armed Forces Medical Colleges, Pune
This BLOG will help you gather information about AFMC (Armed Forces medical colleges) NEET 2021 counselling. It would help you know that how it is different from other universities too.
Read the blog to get elaborative guidance on AFMC Counselling.
- AFMC was set up on 1st May 1948.
- AFMC forms the backbone of high quality professional medical care being provided to the Armed Forces.
- The “Graduate Wing” of AFMC was established on 04 August 1962 to provide a sustainable and steady intake of medical officers for the Indian Armed Forces.
- The institute is presently affiliated to the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences and is recognized by the MCI for conducting undergraduate and various post graduate medical courses.
AFMC Screening Procedure
Aspirants whose name appears in the AFMC merit list can only participate in counselling.
Counselling process includes:
- Identification and Verification of documents.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) of English language, Comprehension, Logic & reasoning (ToELR).
- Psychological Assessment Test (PAT).
- Medical examination.
- Interview by the board of officers.
Why choose AFMC? / Why to Compete For AFMC?
- Located in the heart of city
- Well-equipped studios and classrooms
- Well stocked library
- Experienced faculty
It is a Computer-Based Test (CBT)
Duration of test: 30 minutes
Questions: 40 multiple choice questions (each carrying 2 marks)
For wrong answers 0.5 mark will be deducted.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations in the first attempt with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken simultaneously and securing not less than 60% of the aggregate marks in these three science subjects taken together and not less than 50% marks in English and 50% marks in each of the science subjects.
- They must have also passed an examination in Mathematics of the tenth standard.
AFMC seat matrix
- Male: 115
- Female: 30
- SC/ST: Ten seats are reserved out of 145
- Sponsored by ministry of home affairs: 05
- Total number of seats: 150
The documents required to be submitted by the Candidates are: -
- Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate, Additional District Magistrate, Chief Metropolitan Magistrate
- Photocopy of valid Passport duly attested by Dean or Principal or Director
- Birth certificate having endorsed with nationality as mention “India” on it.
2.Class X Certificate (SSC)
3. Class XI Mark sheet (HSC)
4. NEET UG - 2021 Score Card
5. Selection Letter
6. Caste Certificate (If applicable)
7. Caste Validity Certificate (If applicable) (It is mandatory the student belonging to reserved category to submit Caste Certificate duly supported by Caste Validity Certificate. Falling which proposal will not be accepted)
8. Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (If applicable)
9. College Leaving Certificate (LC/TC)
10. Migration Certificate issued by the respective University. (In original form) (If Applicable)
11.Self-Educational Gap Affidavit by student certified by Executive Magistrate/ Notary. (If Applicable)
12. Birth Certificate
13. Character Certificate
14. Serving /Ex-Serviceman (Defence) Certificate
15. Government Sanction Letter (GSL)
16. Aadhaar Card (Photocopy) 4
To Be Noted-
* The candidates are liable to be refused for the participation in Admission Screening Process if the above-mentioned certificates/ documents are not presented while reporting.
Service Liability Bond
Candidates admitted to AFMC for MBBS course have compulsory liability to serve as Medical Officers in the Armed Forces Medical Services after completion of MBBS.
YOU CAN KEEP YOUR EYE ON https://www.afmc.nic.in/ FOR OTHER FURTHER INFORMATION
NEET advisor stands to assist you in every substantial counselling procedures in the light of the fact that you won’t be back-stabbed. Regardless of how complex the procedure be, our first priority is to do keen advising.
We’re here to help you out at each step with the goal that you won’t lose a single solitary possibility, you won’t miss a single possible chance.
With 16+ years’ experience, we can express that it is hard for a solitary individual to aggregate these numerous or ‘n’ no. of college and there are numerous different universities which entail for different documents. When you collaborate with us, it is assured by our team to make the NEET 2021 Counselling the stress-free one and guide you in every best possible way.