15% All India Quota in NEETUG
If you are an aspiring MBBS or BDS student, then knowing all about All India Quota (AIQ) and NEET reservation criteria 2021 can help you get a seat in a reputed university anywhere in India. However, few seats are also reserved for scheduled tribes (ST), scheduled castes (SC), other backward castes (OBC), economically weaker section (EWS), and also or the candidates with physical disabilities (PWD) for gaining admission to MBBS, BDS, and AYUSH courses through NEETUG.
The primary aim of this AIQ reservation criterion is to bring the underprivileged section of society to the mainstream by giving them an equal opportunity to become a healthcare professional in India. If you qualify the entrance test, you can take part in the NEET counselling process which will be based on NEET 2021 reservation criteria & merit rank.
15% All India Quota vs State Quota
Every state has its exclusive reservation criteria for the 85% state quota seats. This is based on the latest reservation policy released by the NEET counselling authority. The state NEET counselling authority also covers all seats in private medical and dental colleges.
Seats Distribution of 15% all India quota
- 15% for SC
- 7.5 % for ST
- 25% for OBC
- 10% for EWS
- 5% for PWD
General Eligibility Criteria for All India 15% counselling
- Candidates who have qualified in NEET 2021 entrance with at least 50 percentile (40 percentile for SC/ST/OBC and 45 percentile for PWD) are eligible for the NEET counselling.
- Those belonging to the state of Jammu and Kashmir are not eligible for this reservation.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to register on the MCC website to be eligible.
- In the NEET counselling for deemed universities, all candidates including those from Jammu and Kashmir can participate.
Eligibility criteria of EWS candidates for 15% AIQ counselling
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has laid down the eligibility for EWS candidates for the AIQ. The rules propose to reserve 10% of the seats for financially weak candidates. The candidates should not be covered under any other reservation scheme to be eligible. EWS reservation is offered only in central universities at the All-India level.
As per the eligibility criteria, the candidates should not own the following:
- 5 acres or more of agricultural land
- A residential flat having an area of 1000 sq. ft. or more
- A residential plot of 100 sq. yards or more in notified municipalities
- A residential plot with an area of 200 yards or above in non-notified municipalities
By ensuring the above, the NEET counselling ensures that students with financial constraints canfullfill their MBBS dreams
Eligibility criteria of PWD candidates for AIQ counselling
The candidates are required to produce Disability Certificate from any of the Disability assessment boards, at the four metro cities, given below:
- Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital, Ansari Nagar,Ring, road, New Delhi -110029
- All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Hazi Ali Park, K Khadiya Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai -400034
- Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, 244, Acharya J.C, Bose Marg, Kolkata -700020
- Madras Medical College, Park Town, Chennai -600003
Application Process for All India 15% Quota
This is the step by step procedure:
The steps involved in registration are:
- Click on New Registration at the official website of MCC. Then you need to enter the roll number, application number, candidate name, mother name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID, and security pin as per your admit card. You will receive a new roll no. and password which can be used to register
- Then click on ‘Candidate Login’
- Then, enter your password and roll no.
- Next, you will be redirected to a page and have to enter details like name, roll no., registration no., contact no., mother’s name, and then, click on ‘Submit’.
- After checking the details, click on ‘Confirm Registration’. You will receive a registration slip
NEET counselling fee:
Next, the students are asked to pay a refundable and non-refundable NEET counselling fee. There are options for paying like credit, card debit card, or net banking
Choice Locking options:
- Next, candidates need to fill their preferences. Admission is granted on the basis of NEET scores and preferences given.
- You can give any number of colleges you prefer as per the list available.
- You can arrange the order of your choices by moving them up or down or deleting them.
- Next we canclick ‘Lock Choices’.
- Once locked, youcannot make changes.
- You can get a printout of your choices, including IP address, a unique no generated by your system, locking date and time.
Release of seat allotment results:
Following each counselling round, seat allotment results will be released by MCC, and an allotment letter will be given to the selected candidates. To complete the admission process, candidates must report to the allotted colleges, along with the allotted letter and other papers.
“The best way to predict the future is to create it.” —Abraham Lincoln
At NEET ADVISOR -An initiative of LeoPrideCareer Solutions, helps you realize your medical aspirations through personalized NEET counselling. In our one-to-one sessions, we will answer all your queries related to AIQ and state Quota counselling and prepare you well for the NEET counselling 2021. We have already impacted the medical careers of 50,000+ students and will fulfill your dreams too of getting admission into the top-notch medical college of your choice. We assess your competitive exam score/rank and other details and suggest the best choices that you can make. Being in this field for more than 14 years, we play a role in guiding you effectively through the vital application process and even in documentation and submission. For all queries related to NEET UG 2021, meet our friendly advisor at the earliest. Through our experience, we will ensure you to grab the best opportunity in the getting best medical college.
“If you can DREAM it, you can DO it.” —Walt Disney
Enroll today and Get a NEET ADVISOR to make your NEET 2020 To know more, Call 9911203280
Choose Smart! Choose NEET ADVISOR!!